Friday 20 May 2011

Rane and Serato present 'The DMC UK Championships 2011' - LETS GO!

That time of year is back again already. How quick a year goes by. The night before the DMC UK Championships start. The calm before the storm!

Its now 2011. I’ve grown up with DMC my entire life, those of you who know my background know that my uncle is Tony Prince (Founder of DMC) and I work alongside my mother (Managing Director), Christine Prince (My aunt and president of DMC), my sister and my three cousins. DMC is my blood!

This July I will have been working full time at DMC for 13 years (that doesn’t include my teenage and childhood days at DMC).... And here I am again, ready to go on the road to find the UK’s best DJs in the search for the DMC UK Champion.

 2011 is a special year for us. We launched the DMC Online DJ Championship back in Feb/March and we proud to have Rane and Serato as our official sponsors for the traditional live events. DJs this year, for the first time in the live DMC DJ Championship are allowed to use DVS like Serato. Its a big year for DMC and I’m really excited and ready to go!

Saturday 21st May and we are off to Leicester for the first regional heat. We have performances / showcases at all the UK Heats from the reigning DMC World Champion – DJ LIGONE from France, and our DMC host – Inja will be performing cuts from his latest album ‘Inja:Maker’. I’ve had a sneak preview of this album, and boyyyyy its a good one! DMC World Champion Cutmaster Swift will also be on tour doing a set and providing music for us throughout the events.

If you are in the midlands tomorrow night, make sure you get yourself down to Superfly in Leicester to get the DMC Heats started with a bang. This is Superfly’s closing down party, so its going to go on all night, and you might see a little showcase from a 3 x DMC World Supremacy Champion too! 



The winner of each of the 5 Heats WINS a Serato SL3 / Sennheiser Headphones and a pair of Novation Dicers! Amazing prizes - thank you Rane / Serato / Sennheiser and Focusrite!

S
aturday 21st May
Filthy Beats and Superfly presents the DMC Midlands Heat
2 King Street
Leicester
LE1 6RH
Doors 9pm - 4am

www.dmcdjchamps.com

If you want to enter the DMC UK DJ Championships please email - sally@dmcworld.com

DMC BATTLE SEASON 2011
Lets go!

Sally
x





No comments:

Post a Comment