Tuesday 7 June 2011

Its a London thing.... DMC Events / DMC NEW Merchandise!


Its a LONDON THING! 

Here is something we knocked up today, an idea that surfaced when I woke up at 3am. Im such a saddo!

Anyway, LONDON dates for your diary. London Heat / UK Final / World Finals. Get your tickets now! 

To purchase any tickets or any of the merchandise featured on the flyer please visit www.dmcdjchamps.com 

I have 100 Concession guest list for The DMC London heat this Friday at The Jazz Cafe. If you want to get on the cons list, send me an email with the names - sally@dmcworld.com

Can't wait for this weekend!

TWO UK Regionals. London Friday.... Bournemouth Saturday.... 



Sal
x

1 comment:

  1. I love the DMC. Want to London for the next one. I can remember going to UK Fresh way back in (GULP) in 1985 at Wembley arena!

    ReplyDelete