Monday 18 April 2011

Monday Update!

Good afternoon DMC Fans world wide! I hope you had a great weekend. Its a short week in the UK this week as we have a bank holiday on Friday for Easter.... So.. I thought I would post a little update to let you know what is happening this week.

The DMC UK heats flyers are now in the building and they look fantastic! Let me know if get one in the 5 towns across the UK! 

DMC World Final tickets are now on sale! Get your ticket early! http://www.dmcworld.com/shop/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=104

I am currently working hard on finishing the NEW yes NEW DMC World Championships website!!! Hopefully we will get this live on Wednesday / Thursday...! If you have any suggestions and ideas of what you would like to see on the new site, please do let me know! You can post a comment here or you can email me - sally@dmcworld.com 

Twice a week I think I am going to dig out some of my fav DMC sets from www.dmcworld.tv

Have a great week! 
Sally 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment